Protect your play
- Always print your name, address and daytime telephone number on the back of your ticket as soon as you receive it. It's your ticket! Sign it! Protect it!
- When the retailer validates your ticket:
- Ask to see your validation slip
- Confirm that the control numbers match
- If you have a winning ticket worth $1,000 or less, return the validation slip and your ticket to the retailer for payment. All retailers are required to cash winning tickets under $1,000.
- If you have a dispute or if you have winnings over $1,000, bring your validation slip and ticket to the Lotteries Yukon office at 101-205 Hawkins Street or mail the ticket and validation slip to the address on the back of your ticket.
- Ticket paper is thermal sensitive. Do not leave your ticket on your vehicle’s dashboard, on a window ledge, or in any place where it may receive prolonged sunlight as the print on your ticket may disappear!
- All tickets expire. Pay attention to the expiry dates on the back of your tickets to avoid missing out on collecting your winnings.
Lottery information and problem play
For more information on lottery games, winning numbers and forms go to the Western Canada Lottery Corporation website:
Problem lottery play
We encourage you to treat lottery play as any other entertainment activity and never spend more than you can afford. To learn more about how to recognize if your lottery play is becoming anything other than the game it should be, read Learn the Facts: Keep it a Game.